- Wash and pick over the spinach.
- Set to boil with the water.
- After boiling for a little while, remove from heat and sieve everything.
- Set to boil again, adding the lemon juice, salt and butter.
- Let boil for another minute or two, and then add the sour cream mixed with flour.
- Serve with French toast.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.