Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Supa de cartofi (crema)
- 2 qts / 2 l water
- 1 lb / 500 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon butter
- toasted bread
- Boil the cubed potatoes with the finely chopped onion.
- When they are done, strain.
- Sieve the potatoes and thin with some of the boiling liquid.
- Add salt and set to boil.
- When the soup starts to boil, add the sour cream or yogurt well mixed with the flour.
- Let boil for a minute or two, add the chopped parsley and butter.
- Serve with toast.