This recipe came from an estate sale. It was obtained when the family collection was purchased from the Burnett Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1981.
- 1 Large white Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Cups finely chopped potato
- 3 Cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 Teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- Combine onions, garlic and butter in casserole dish and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Add potatoes and microwave 8 minutes longer.
- Stir in zucchini, dill weed and pepper.
- Microwave 5 minutes more.
- Puree vegetables in a blender with half of the broth.
- Return to casserole and stir in remaining broth.
- Heat until boiling.
- Stir in yogurt.