Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. It was obtained when the family collection was purchased from the Burnett Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1981.
- 1 Large white Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Cups finely chopped potato
- 3 Cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 Teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- Combine onions, garlic and butter in casserole dish and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Add potatoes and microwave 8 minutes longer.
- Stir in zucchini, dill weed and pepper.
- Microwave 5 minutes more.
- Puree vegetables in a blender with half of the broth.
- Return to casserole and stir in remaining broth.
- Heat until boiling.
- Stir in yogurt.