Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child
- Author: Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed By: Susan email@example.com
- Yield: 4 to 5 servings
- ¼ cup sweet butter (60 ml)
- ¼ cup onion (chopped) (60 ml)
- ½ cup mushroom pieces (125 ml)
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour (15 ml)
- 2 cups chicken stock (500 ml)
- ½ cup milk (125 ml)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in soup pot.
- Add onion and mushrooms.
- Cook until tender.
- Blend flour with part of the chicken stock in screw top jar until smooth.
- Add to remaining stock; stir to blend.
- Pour into soup pot; heat soup, stirring frequently, until lit reaches boiling point.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Reheat before serving.