Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child
- Author: Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed By: Susan email@example.com
- Yield: 4 to 5 servings
- ¼ cup sweet butter (60 ml)
- ¼ cup onion (chopped) (60 ml)
- ½ cup mushroom pieces (125 ml)
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour (15 ml)
- 2 cups chicken stock (500 ml)
- ½ cup milk (125 ml)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in soup pot.
- Add onion and mushrooms.
- Cook until tender.
- Blend flour with part of the chicken stock in screw top jar until smooth.
- Add to remaining stock; stir to blend.
- Pour into soup pot; heat soup, stirring frequently, until lit reaches boiling point.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Reheat before serving.