- 2 eggs, well beaten
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- juice and grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 mango, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups milk
- blueberries and coarsely chopped strawberries for garnish
- Combine eggs, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and rind and mango in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Whisk cream and milk together in a large bowl until frothy.
- Slowly add mango mixture, whisking constantly.
- Cover and chill.
- To serve, ladle into chilled bowls and garnish with blueberries and chopped strawberries.