Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced very fine
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and chopped very fine
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced very fine
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 dash salt
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in heavy large saucepan over low heat.
- Add flour and stir 3 minutes.
- Mix in stock and cream.
- Increase heat and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy small skillet over low heat.
- Add onion, carrot and green pepper.
- Cook until soft, stirring occasionally about 8 minutes.
- Mix in jalapenos.
- Add both cheeses to cream mixture and stir until melted.
- Mix in vegetables.
- Season with salt and serve.