Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is common soup served everywhere throughout the country.
- 115 g green lentils
- 500 g water
- 80 g onions
- 40 g butter or margarine
- 12 g all purpose flour
- 25 g rice
- 12 g salt
- 1 egg
- 200 g milk
- 1 g red pepper
- 40 g bread
- Soak green lentils overnight with a cup of water.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook over low heat for 20–25 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Sauté chopped onion in melted margarine for 2–3 minutes, stirring occacionally.
- Stir in flour bending well.
- Add water, green lentils and rice, stir. Simmer for 35–40 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Place into a food processor container. Process until well blended and creamy.
- Season with salt. Bring to boil and simmer for a minute.
- Combine slightly beaten egg and milk mixing well.
- Blend in soup stirring constantly. Boil gently for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with red pepper.
- Top with toasted bread cubes.
- Serve hot.