Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 30-40 min
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 cups half and half
- 1 cup water
- ½ stick butter
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 1 lb crabmeat
- Old Bay, salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking sherry (optional)
- Heat half and half, butter and chicken bouillon cubes to almost boiling; mix water and cornstarch together and use to thicken milk mixture; add salt, pepper and old bay.
- Next add crabmeat and heat through 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with spinach salad and garlic bread.
- Just before serving, add cooking sherry.