Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 bunches broccoli stalks removed
- 2 parsnips chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 large white onion diced
- ¾ pound of mushrooms diced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 pint plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons nutmeg
- 1½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Put vegetables in large pot and cover with wine and water.
- Bring to a boil slowly and let simmer until vegetables are soft.
- Puree with a hand blender then add remaining ingredients stirring constantly to combine.
- Let simmer for a few minutes before eating.