Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Serves 4
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon minced Scotch bonnet-type chile
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- curlicues of red and yellow bell pepper for garnish
- Peel the bananas and cut them into pieces.
- Put the bananas and the chile through a food mill until pureed.
- Place the banana-chile purée, chicken stock, and water in a saucepan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the heavy cream, bring to a boil, and remove from the heat.
- Serve hot with the curlicues of red and yellow bell pepper for garnish.