Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Serves 4
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon minced Scotch bonnet-type chile
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- curlicues of red and yellow bell pepper for garnish
- Peel the bananas and cut them into pieces.
- Put the bananas and the chile through a food mill until pureed.
- Place the banana-chile purée, chicken stock, and water in a saucepan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the heavy cream, bring to a boil, and remove from the heat.
- Serve hot with the curlicues of red and yellow bell pepper for garnish.