- Mash the flesh of the avocados to a paste with a silver fork.
- Press paste through a fine sieve.
- Put paste in saucepan and add water.
- Add the bouillon cubes.
- Cook until water begins to boil.
- Slowly stir in the milk.
- Add salt to taste.
- Remove from heat and add sweet pepper.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.