Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces Mushrooms
- 1 bunch green onions
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper or Cayenne (optional)
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop into small pieces.
- Set aside.
- Thinly slice Mushrooms.
- Finely chop green onion, including tops.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan.
- Saute onions and Mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour.
- Cook slowly for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slowly add broth, then half and half.
- Heat very slowly, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Stir in artichokes and seasonings