Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 cups water
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white or black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 pounds skinless salmon fillets
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Heat water, potatoes, onions, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling .
- Cover and simmer about 10 minutes; stir in salmon.
- Cover and simmer until flakes easily with fork.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Stir 1/2 cup of the soup liquid into whipping cream.
- Gently stir cream mixture into the soup, heat through.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.