Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes the equivalent of nine cans of cream soup.
- 1 cup powdered milk
- ¾ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup instant bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container.
- For the equivalent of 1 can of cream soup, mix ⅓ cup of dry mix with 1¼ cups of cold water.
- Cook in sauce pan until thick.