Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Baked pastry pie shell
- 2 tb butter
- 2 c rhubarb; finely chopped
- 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 2 tb cornstarch
- 1/4 c cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pn salt
- Melt butter, add rhubarb and 1 cup Sugar.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Cook slowly, stirring constantly for 10 minutes or until Sugar melts and rhubarb is soft.
- Mix 1/4 cup Sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, cream and salt.
- Add to rhubarb mixture.
- Cook until thick, about 3 minutes.
- Pour into cooled pastry shell; top with meringue and brown lightly.