Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 whole eggs
- Bring butter and water to rolling boil. Add 1 cup flour. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla, almond extract and the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat well. Divide into 2 parts and spoon on above dough evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Turn off oven and leave in 10 more minutes.
- Spread with Buttercream Icing (below) when cool.
- Sprinkle with toasted slivered almonds.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.