Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Chung Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 medium potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ⅓ cup snipped fresh chives
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In medium saucepan cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling water covered about 12 minutes or until tender then drain thoroughly.
- Mash potatoes with an electric mixer or potato masher then mix in cheese and chives.
- Gradually mix in milk mixture until potatoes reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir gently over low heat just until heated through.