Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Sanderson Estate in Bonham, Texas in 1984. Notation on card indicates this came from a 1961 Cookbook entitled Recipes from the Old South. After seeing all of these recipes from this Estate, I went out and purchased this cookbook and it is loaded with really good classics. This is tried and true and very good.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 slices bacon cooked crisp
- 3 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1½ tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Crumble bacon finely.
- Add chili sauce to softened cream cheese.
- Add butter, bacon, salt and Tabasco and blend well.