Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk salt to taste
- dash white pepper
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- 1½ Tbsp butter
- 1 California avocado, sliced
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- chopped chives
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper and paprika together.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Tilt pan to coat all sides evenly.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, tilt to permit uncooked egg to run to sides and bottom.
- Stick egg with a fork to let heat through.
- Lower heat and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until egg is slightly firm through.
- Spoon or drop cream cheese across the center of eggs.
- Top with avocado slices and roll the edges of egg over filling.
- Remove from heat and cover for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve hot.