Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk salt to taste
- dash white pepper
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- 1½ Tbsp butter
- 1 California avocado, sliced
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- chopped chives
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper and paprika together.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Tilt pan to coat all sides evenly.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, tilt to permit uncooked egg to run to sides and bottom.
- Stick egg with a fork to let heat through.
- Lower heat and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until egg is slightly firm through.
- Spoon or drop cream cheese across the center of eggs.
- Top with avocado slices and roll the edges of egg over filling.
- Remove from heat and cover for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve hot.