Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yields: 80 – 90 mints
- 1 (3 oz package) cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon flavoring extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- for mint flavoring use green food coloring, lemon: yellow, strawberry: pink)
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- Stir all but the confectioners sugar together until well mixed; then mix all the sugar into the cream cheese mixture; kneading it with your hands.
- When completely mixed, roll into a large sausage like roll.
- Break off small amounts and roll into balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place balls on waxed paper, and press flat with fork dipped in confectioner's sugar.
- Let dry until tops are just dry, then flip and dry out the underside.
- Store in airtight container.