Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 130 mints
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ½ to 1 tbsp desired flavoring
- food coloring 
- 6½ to 7½ cups sifted powdered sugar
- granulated sugar
- In mixing bow, beat cream cheese until soft.
- Add desired flavoring and coloring.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, mixing until dough is very thick and heavy, but not dry.
- Roll in small balls.
- Dip in granulated sugar.
- Press into small rubber molds.
- Experiment to get the size ball needed to fill mold.
- If mixture tends to stick, add more powdered sugar.
- Mints should unmold easily without sticking.
- Place mints on plate and allow to dry somewhat before storing in covered container in refrigerator or freezer.
- ↑ Paste food coloring works better than the liquid. Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.