Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cream Cheese Mints from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 50
- 4 oz / 125 g softened cream cheese
- 3½ cups / 875 ml icing sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon / 0.5 ml peppermint extract
- ¾ cup / 175 ml granulated sugar
- Combine cream cheese, icing sugar and peppermint flavouring in large bowl.
- Stir until mixed.
- Roll dough into small balls.
- Roll balls in bowl of icing sugar.
- Press small balls with bottom of glass until flat. Chill.
- Store in airtight container.