Cream Cheese Mints from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 50
- 4 oz / 125 g softened cream cheese
- 3½ cups / 875 ml icing sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon / 0.5 ml peppermint extract
- ¾ cup / 175 ml granulated sugar
- Combine cream cheese, icing sugar and peppermint flavouring in large bowl.
- Stir until mixed.
- Roll dough into small balls.
- Roll balls in bowl of icing sugar.
- Press small balls with bottom of glass until flat. Chill.
- Store in airtight container.