- 40 g cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon double cream
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil or other vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, to taste
- 2 medium eggs
- 50 g granulated sugar (about 3 Tablespoons, I think)
- 50 g plain flour (about 3 Tablespoons, I think)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Line 4 ramekins (9 x 5 centimeters) with greaseproof paper- you can either cut pieces to size, or just press the paper into the dishes so the finished cakes will have a ripply, crinkled-paper shape.
3. Take out and whisk until creamy.
5. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
6. Add the Sugar and whisk until it thickens.
8. Whisk lightly, then add the cream cheese mixture.
9. Half fill each ramekin dish with batter.
10. Cover loosely with cling film/plastic wrap, allowing plenty of room for the cakes to rise.
11. Microwave on low heat (150-200 watts) for 5 minutes.
12. Turn up to a higher heat (500 watts) and microwave for another 1 1/2 minutes.
13. Turn the cakes out while they are still hot and peel off the greasproof paper.
15. Slowly add double cream, mixing as you go.
16. Optional Peanut filling:.