Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 8 (½ cup each)
- 1 tub (12oz) light cream cheese product (room temperature)
- 1 (1.4oz) box sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 can (20oz) lite cherry filling 
- In small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed to mix ingredients.
- Add cream cheese.
- Increase speed and beat until smooth and thickened.
- Pour into individual or large serving dish.
- Top with pie filling and refrigerate.
- ↑ The cherry pie filling contains sugar and should be limited by diabetics. If desired, eliminate topping and top individual servings with sugar-free all fruit preserves of choice.
Nutritional information Edit
- 200 Calories | 554mg Sodium | 24mg Cholesterol | 7g Fat | 9g Carbs
- Exchanges: 1 starch/bread | ½ milk | 1½ fat