Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package.
- Combine cream and sugar, mixing until well blended.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Reserve ½ cup brownie batter.
- Spread remaining batter onto bottom of greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Cover with cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon on reserved batter.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cut in small squares.