Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dessert Recipes by South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crust from 15 oz pkg.), softened
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury® Thick 'n Fudgy Hot Fudge Swirl Deluxe Brownie Mix
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and 1 egg.
- Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet for topping.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of the water and remaining 2 eggs.
- Beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread ½ cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-line pan.
- Spoon and spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer.
- Top with remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 350 degrees for 40 – 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown.
- Place hot fudge from packet in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir in remaining tablespoon water.
- Drizzle fudge over top of pie.
- Cool 3 hours or until completely cooled.
- Store in refrigerator.