- Place potatoes, onion, celery and water in a large saucepan.
- Add dill weed, Mrs. Dash and chives; simmer until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Place milk and flour in a pint jar. Shake vigorously to mix thoroughly.
- Add to potato mixture; simmer 5 – 10 minutes, or until thickened. Serve hot and plain or with other dishes.
- ↑ Add ¼ tsp ground pepper, 1 tsp basil leaves and/or ½ tsp garlic powder in addition to or instead of other herbs. Blend part of soup mixture in blender if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.