Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ⅔ cup shortening
- 1⅔ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2¼ cups flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1¼ tsp soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⅓ cups water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream shortening, sugar, and eggs until fluffy.
- Beat 5 minutes with mixer.
- Blend flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Add water and vanilla.
- Blend with mixer at low speed.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- When cooled cut out circle in top of cupcake, spoon out cake and keep only top of cupcake.
- Fill with cool whip and replace top.
- Garnish with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate to keep longer.