Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds Crawfish tails
- 1 bell pepper
- 6 ribs celery
- 2 onions
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce with bits
- 1 8-ounce can Mushroom stems and pieces
- 6 green onions
- 2 12-ounce cans shoe peg corn
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 rounded teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat until you hear it sizzling. Add Crawfish and place lid on pot. Sautê for 10 minutes.
- Remove Crawfish with a slotted spoon and place them in a bowl to cool.
- In the remaining oil, sautê the bell pepper, celery and onions for about 20 minutes or until tender. Add tomato sauce, Mushrooms and most of the green onions.
- Cook 10 minutes. Add Crawfish tails and corn and cook 10 minutes more.
- Add parsley and remaining green onions and cook another 5 minutes. Add salt and hot sauce to taste.