Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Leslie Bridge, director hospitality services, Dauterive Hospital
- Serves: 10
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds crawfish, or lobster
- ⅜ cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups fat-free half and half
- ¼ cup Butter Buds
- 1 cup potato flakes
- 1 cup chopped seasoning
- chopped green onions
- minced fresh parsley
Seasoning for crawfish Edit
- Season crawfish and set aside.
- Saute chopped seasoning in butter.
- Stir in dry mustard.
- Add fat free half and half, stirring until hot.
- Stir in 1 cup potato flakes.
- Stir in seasoning salt to taste.
- Stir crawfish into cream mixture along with green onions.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 350°F until bubbly and delicately browned.
- Garnish with minced parsley and serve.