Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 cups milk, divided
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine rice, 3½ cups milk, sugar and salt in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thick and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Beat eggs and remaining ½ cup milk together. Stir into rice mixture.
- Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Add vanilla. Cool.
- Combine cranberry sauce and whipped topping.
- Using 1-cup parfait glasses, alternate pudding and cranberry mixture.