Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup light cholesterol free, reduced calorie Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries*
- 2 packets sugar substitute (optional)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed cooked Turkey
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
Chop cranberries in food processor. Sprinkle with sugar substitute if desired. Stir cranberries, rice, Turkey and celery into Mayonnaise mixture; blend well. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until serving time. Stir in pecans just before serving.