Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings.
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened orange juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package "slice and bake" sugar cookie dough
- 1 (10 ounce) package "lite" silken tofu, extra firm
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Sprinkle the flour onto work surface. Roll out chilled sugar cookie dough to ⅛ inch thick.
- Roll dough to an 11-inch circle; fit dough into a 10- or 10½-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 375 °F for 12 to 14 minutes. Cool.
- Combine cranberries, the ⅔ cup sugar, water, cornstarch and orange juice in saucepan; stir well. Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Drain tofu and wrap in paper towel and squeeze out excess water.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl or use blender. Add silken tofu, vanilla extract, almond extract and the ⅓ cup sugar. Process until smooth.
- Spread over cooled cookie dough crust.
- Arrange cooled cranberry sauce over tofu filling. Chill.
Cookie crust may be baked ahead, but filling should be added not more than 4 hours before serving.