Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter 9-inch square baking pan.
- Using mixer beat sugar and eggs in large bowl until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in melted butter and extract.
- Add flour and stir until well blended.
- Stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until tester comes out clean, about 1 hr.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- If doubling recipe, use two 9-inch pans (not a 9x13 pan).