Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My mother makes the next recipe for a Christmas auction every year to help raise money for the non-profit organization she belongs too. People have paid as much as $12 a jar for this!
- by Joan P. Chilvers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour. Stir contents occasionally during cooking.
- Tastes best when it has had time to sit, for example, 2 weeks. The longer it sits, the stronger the flavours.
- Store in a refrigerator indefinitely.