- Use the boiling water to dissolve the packages of raspberry jello.
- Add cold water (1¼ cups) to help it set up.
- Let it set (in fridge is okay) until it's good and syrupy.
- Meanwhile, use blender to blend cranberry sauce and sour cream thoroughly.
- Blend jello in carefully (it makes for a full blender!).
- Pour into dishes, mold, whatever!
- Sets in about 7 hours or so, but is best made a day ahead.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.