Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Part of Herbs 'N Spices: A Holiday Menu: a complete menu for a holiday open house or buffet-add the appetizers.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 whole oranges
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1 serrano chile, minced
- Peel oranges and trim off the white membrane.
- Grate 4 tablespoons of the peel.
- Coarsely chop the oranges.
- Chop or process the cranberries in a blender or food processor until coarsely chopped, but not too fine.
- Combine all ingredients and allow to blend at least 6 hours, overnight if possible.
- Serve next to the turkey.