Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in own juice
- 1 can (16 oz) Ocean Spray whole cranberry sauce
- 1 pkg. (3 oz) raspberry gelatin
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- Drain pineapple, save juice, add water to make 1¼ cup liquid.
- In saucepan bring liquid to boil and take off of heat.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Break up cranberry sauce with fork and stir into gelatin mixture.
- Cool until slightly thick and add celery, nuts and pineapple.
- Pour into mold and chill.