- Makes 8 servings
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup golden corn syrup
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp grated orange rind
- 1 unbaked (9 inch) pastry shell
- In medium bowl, stir together eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in pecans, cranberries and orange rind.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream.