Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups diced peeled pears
- 1 cup fresh or frozen chopped cranberries
- ½ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup flour, divided
- vegetable cooking spray
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup flaked coconut
- Combine rice, pears, cranberries, ⅓ cup sugar and 2 tablespoons flour.
- Place rice mixture in 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine remaining flour, remaining sugar and oats in bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add pecans and coconut; blend well.
- Sprinkle over rice mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm.