Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Submitted by Dick Miale and sampled at diabetes holiday food fest, Chesapeake General Hospital, Chesapeake, VA
- recipe provided by EVMS (Eastern Virginia Medical School), Norfolk, VA
- 1 medium orange
- ½ cup raw cranberries
- sugar substitute equal to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pack sugar-free gelatin, red
- ¾ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ice cubes
- Quarter the orange and remove seeds, combine orange and cranberries in food processor and chop finely.
- Add sugar substitute and set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine cold water and enough ice cubes to make 1 cup ice water.
- Add water to gelatin and stir.
- Set aside until ice cubes melt.
- Add fruit mixture.
- Pour into a 2 cup mold or an 8 inch square pan which has been sprayed with PAM.
- Chill until firm.
Nutritional information Edit
35 calories per serving