- Source: Estee recipe of the week for 11/1/9
- Gotten by calling them at 1-800-34-ESTEE...mm
- Format by Ursula R. Taylor
- Yield: 1 quart of 16 each ¼ ounce servings
- 12 oz bag cranberries - fresh or frozen
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup dark raisins
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 14 oz jar Estee orange fruit spread or 1½ cups
- 6 pack or 8 pkg. Estee Swiss Sweet
- Rinse cranberries in cold water and drain.
- In medium saucepan bring cranberries and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add raisins.
- Allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in Estee fruit spread and if desired sweeten with Estee Swiss Sweet.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutirtional information Edit
Per ¼ ounce serving: Exchange serving = 1 fruit