Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Roark Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1984.
- 2½ cups baking mix
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon grated orange peel
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cranberries
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan well.
- Mix baking mix, sugar, flour, egg, milk and orange peel with spoon then beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Fold in berries and nuts the spread in prepared pan and bake for 1 hour.