Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 tbsp jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Generously grease 12 muffin tins.
- Spread one heaping teaspoon of cranberries in each tin.
- Combine oats and milk.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients, mix well.
- Add butter and egg to mixture, beat well.
- Add to dry ingredients, mixing well until moistened.
- Fill tins ⅔ full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool in tins for one minute.
- Invert on rack to finish cooling.