Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbs. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbs. grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- granulated sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F. Coat 18 muffin pan cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix flour, cranberries, Sugar, baking powder, baking soda and 1/2 tsp. salt. Make well in center of mixture. In small bowl, mix milk, ricotta cheese, orange peel, orange juice, oil, egg whites and egg. Pour into well in flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
2. Spoon batter into cups. Sprinkle with Sugar. Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 20 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on wire rack.