Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Adapted from The Joslin Diabetes Gourmet Cookbook (Bantam Books)
- Original recipe
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 cups (960 ml) low-calorie cranberry juice
- 8 cranberry clove tea bags
- about 4 cups (960 ml) chilled club soda
- mint sprigs for garnish
- In a large saucepan, bring cranberry juice to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the tea bags, remove from heat, and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- When ready to serve, fill 8 tall glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour about ½ cup ( ml) of the cranberry juice mixture into each glass.
- Fill the glasses with club soda and garnish each with a sprig of mint.
Nutritional information Edit
- 23 calories (0% calories from fat) | 0 protein | 0 fat (0 saturated fat) | 6 g carbohydrates | 0 dietary fiber | 0 cholesterol | 28 mg potassium | 28 mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ carbohydrate (fruit)