Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sort the cranberries, wash in hot water and mash finely with a spoon or pestle.
- Add some water and press through a sieve.
- Cover the berry pulp with 4 – 5 times the quantity of water, bring to a boil and strain.
- Cool part of the juice and dissolve potato flour in it.
- Prepare syrup from the other part of the juice by adding sugar and bringing to a boil.
- Then pour in the dissolved potato flour, bring to a boil again, cool and add the juice.
- Pour out the prepared kisiel, sprinkle with sugar and cool.