Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living
- Makes 2 cups.
- 1 pkg. fresh cranberries (12 oz)
- 1 medium navel orange, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp crystallized ginger
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup sugar
- fresh mint sprigs, orange wedges for garnish
- Pulse fresh cranberries in a food processor until minced.
- Transfer minced cranberries to a small bowl.
- Pulse orange and next 4 ingredients in a food processor 3 to 5 times or until mixture is finely chopped.
- Stir into cranberries; cover and chill if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Garnish, if desired.