- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon oil
- 1½ cups oats
- 1¼ cups toasted rice cereal
- 1¼ cups dried cranberries
1.Combine honey, brown sugar, and oil in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat until well mixed.
2.Mix oats, rice cereal, and cranberries. Add honey mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
3.Pat firmly into an 8” x 8” baking pan.
4.Bake in 350 °F oven for 15 minutes; press mixture firmly, once more, into the bottom of the pan. Bake 5 more minutes.
5.Cool completely. Refrigerate, at least one hour, for easier cutting. Cut 4x6 for 24 bars.
- Cranberries, Sliced, Dried by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe