Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 Cup(s) boiling water
- 1/2 Cup(s) fresh, thinly sliced ginger
- 1/2 Cup(s) fresh, rinsed cranberries
- 1 Pint(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup(s) cranberry juice
- 2 sprigs mint
- In a medium sized bowl, pour boiling water over ginger and cranberries.
- Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
- Strain, add nutmeg and cranberry juice and stir.
- Serve warm or chilled over ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint.